With seasons changing and the cold weather settling in, all we want is to sit in our rooms and feel warm by our trusty little furnaces. Imagine you going to your furnace, picturing yourself sipping a cup of coffee as you make yourself home after a cold commute from work, only to find yourself frustrated because the furnace won’t start? Confused? Bewildered? Well, here are the top five reasons why your furnace might not be igniting.
- Defective Thermostat: Your thermostat might not be set to the “heat mode” that it requires to ignite the furnace. Make sure that you set the thermostat to heat mode for your furnace to function. Apart from that, it might be possible that the sensors in the thermostat or its connections are faulty. You should promptly contact your heat service professional for further assistance.
- Gas Line Issues: Your gas line might be the culprit of your malfunctioning furnace. Gas leaks, blocked lines and malfunctioning valves are some common gas line related problems. If at all you smell gas, move out of your house and call your HVAC expert and seek help.
- Dirty Furnace Filter: When a filter has been there for a long time, it collects dust particles, which might get the filter dirty and lead to blockage and prevent the burner from igniting. Hence, replacing filters regularly is important.
- Malfunctioning Lgnitor or Pilot Light: Furnaces that use a standing pilot light to ignite burners sometimes won’t stay lit, or the light completely extinguishes. In furnaces with an electronic system to ignite burners, dirty or burnt igniters can prevent the ignition.
- Broken Flame Sensor: A sensor’s function is turning off the gas burners to stop gas from building up. If the sensor is broken, it will hinder your furnace and does not let the burners ignite at all. Hence it is important that an expert take a look at this issue and fix it properly.
If you face any of these above-listed problems, contact 2B COOL SERVICES, the best service providers, if you are facing heat device related problems in Lake Dallas and surrounding areas. We are a company where our experts have more than 20 years of experience, and where your satisfaction is our goal. Maintaining heating devices and systems can be tricky, but we have got you covered! We offer a variety of services!
Our Services include:
- Heat Pumps, Lake Dallas
- Air conditioner service, Lake Dallas
- Heating Repair, Lake Dallas
- Heating Replacement, Lake Dallas
- Furnace Installation, Lake Dallas
- HVAC Maintenance, Lake Dallas
- Heating Inspection, Lake Dallas
- Heating Tune-up, Lake Dallas
Apart from heating services, we provide air conditioning, IAQ, and ductless electronics services as well! We always have our customers and their budgets in mind; hence we provide easy financing options for you as well. Our services are top-notch, at unmatched prices and highly rated by our consumers.
Contact us today on our 24-hour emergency helpline (940) 600-2997 or visit our website for scheduling service in your residential, commercial and new construction area in Fort Worth, Denton, Plano, TX and surrounding areas.